Monday, November 12, 2007

What a weekend!!!

mood: mellow
good day/bad day: pretty dang good.

so this weekend drew came to see ACU...but of course i couldnt just let him come to abilene and not see me..so we hung out quite a bit...which was SOOO much fun and i totally loved every min. of it. (thanks dude!)

and today i got to go get my senior pics taken. which that was pretty cool...i totally enjoyed that. i mean who doesnt like being the center of attention...jkjkjk...
i have an english test i have to study for...but i think ill be ok. i've looked over it afew times...so i think i know everything. ill pass for sure.

but about this weekend...
i cant believe what is happening to me. i mean i still feel closed up and like i should still be protecting myself for getting hurt...but when im with this guy...i cant help but just be in total and complete love with him. its crazy. my heart goes wild and i just cant stop smiling. i get these weird feelings that freak me out and it uncontrolable. he takes my breathe away. but deep down i feel like i should still have this unbreakable shield up. but he breaks it down w/o even knowing...it blows my mind! so im still very confused...and i think im supposed to be in a way...but im almost freaked out...and i think i freaked him out a little too b/c i didnt talk very much and i was staring off into space alot of the time...im sure that was weird for him...sorry. but i just couldnt wrap my mind around why the crap would someone still want me, even though i was w/ this guy for 3 years and from all the stuff i've done and been through...why me? why?? i mean shouldnt he be worried or anything...i mean nothing would EVER happen, but im a little jealous sometimes and i would DEFINATLY worry...but i also wouldnt tell anyone...so maybe thats what he's doing..idk...im making my head hurt thinking about it. but i just cant help BUT love him...its crazy.

so off of that subject b/c its probably REALLY boring to you...everyone should check out "pure-photography.com" and check out some of the stuff my photographer has done....she's AMAZING! its great! anywho..i hope you have a great night!!!

PEACE!!!

No comments: