Saturday, November 3, 2007

It's been awhile.

mood: depressed
good day/bad day: its hard to describe. good and bad.

so i havnt written in awhile. but im in the mood to write.
...ill start by filling yall in on what's gone on in the past couple of weeks, then ill let you know about how my day has gone, and how i feel about all that.

so last time i wrote it was a wed. and it was good. but since then, i've had my first wreck, our school has made it to playoffs, i have taken two major test and i have made more friends.
my first wreck...was actually not in my car and it was not my fault. someone ran in to me while i was stopped at a rail road crossing. so there you go. and our school is second in our district so we will advance to playoffs week after next. which is oh so exciting. and the other is pretty self explanatory. i dont have my grades back but i hope to get them soon....and i love making friends...its so fun.

ok...so about my day. well, yesterday too. so me and a really good friend...like she's my best friend were talking yesterday...i didnt see anything wrong w/ telling my best friend what mood i was in and how i was feeling. but i told her not even thinking twoce about it b/c i trusted her. but today...me and a guy go see a movie....i dont see any harm in that...just two friends going to see a movie. and i had even told the guy i want to date what i was up to...so its not like i was sneaking around and trying to hook up with him...we were just bored and he was like 'hey you want to go see a movie or something??" and i was like ya i have nothing better to do...lets go...so we did. anyway my best friend found out where he was and text me and she got so freaking mad that i was with him...(oh its her ex btw...but she's dating someone else) so she's telling me how bad of a friends that i am and that im such a whore b/c of the mood i was in last night and blah blah....so im sitting here like what the crap did i do. i mean i dont want to hook up w/ him and i just wanted to be his friend and i cant do that b/c she thinks that its unlawful for her best friend to go ahng out w/ her ex boyfriend. which is kind of silly to me b/c i thought she was over him and she's "in love" with another guy...and she freaked out b/c "i cant do that to her"...so i dont know what to do...i mean i dont want to loose two friends over this but it all seems SO STUPID to me. i mean why i cant i be both their friends....she told me that he was "untouchable" to me....which in the sense of dating i want him to be that way..but as friends???? i dont understand...i just dont understand. im so upset about it too. i mean she knows i like this other guy...and the other guy knows EXACTLY where i stand and knows what i was doing....so why is it SO wrong??? idk...i feel so lost and confuse...
so when i first started feeling that way...i went and ran 3 miles....and when i got back justin had called so i called him back and he wanted me to go to this concert they were putting on tonight but i was like no...b/c i feel like crap....so i told him the story and he felt the same way i do. but he advised me to be careful...b/c i dont need to be leading guys on...but i dont think i did that. so i think im safe. but i still feel like crap...even though all i did was go see a movie and go home. UHHH!!! and i havnt even had the chance to talk to drew(the guy i like) about it b/c he's been at work... :(...so the second half of my day was horrible....except for running and talking a nap.
wow....i just wrote like a novel....ill let you get on w/ your life....im sure this was very boring and very bland...sorry. PEACE i hope you had a much better day than i.

No comments: