Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Doubt.

When tears fall, They crash down,
but when you've cried so many,
the ones that fall have no meaning,
can they crash?

When life shatters all around you,and it has no worth
and everything was broken to begin with,
does life really shatter?

When you overcome hardships, but they keep racing back.
and twisting everything you've worked so hard for,
have you really overcome?

When you seek helpand shelter with a rescuer,
but you always find yourself in the same deep waters,drowning again,
have you really been rescued?

When you look to your friends for guidence and support,
but they keep letting you fall,
are you really being supported?

When life is tearing at the seams,
should God sew it up?
Can He? Will He? SHOULD He?

Doubt is my biggest insecurity,should i crawl outside my box to seek help,
or should i stay inside, where im safe and comfortable?
I'll stay safe.With my guard up, safe and secure.

'Til i can trust my heart fully.

No comments: