Wednesday, October 10, 2007

so basically life sucks sometimes.


mood: REALLY tired and not looking forward to tomorrow...
good day/bad day: UUUHHGGGG!!

so today was sucky! i woke up late, my gov teacher is crazy and i have to wear a dress to school tomorrow. that sucks!

but i think that everything will turn out great b/c there is alot going for me right now...so ill make it through b/c IM A SUPER STAR!! (hence the picture)

i do get to babysit tomorrow...which im totally excited about and i have 2 major exams out of the way..just one to go. ive actually been reading my book for english so ill have it done by next tuesday for sure...ive been sliming down alot b/c of my work out habits so that EXCITES me! way pumped...there nothing that can make a girl feel better than to know they have a nice body...well there are things, but it sure does make me feel good at least...

i was really mad yesterday b/c my lowest grade was in accounting and that class is EASY! i was ticked!!
but we're changing that this six weeks....
and now im really tired b/c i just got done running 2 miles and now im going to take a nap...
PEACE OUT!! (you can be a super star too!!!)

OH...a good verse that i found this week is...

Ephesians 3:19
"..and to know this love that surpasses knowledge-that you may be
filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."

No comments: